28 September 2010

Neat Freak? Read on.....

I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve been selling Handbag Organizers at http://www.lovethosebags.ca/ for two plus years and had never tried them out.

I’ve had numerous customers tell me how happy they were with them, how much they loved them, what did they ever do without them, but I had never tried one myself until this week.  This week I changed over from a Butler Bag to a Kara James "Grace" Bag (true luxury in a handbag, but that will be a different blog) and decided to pop a Handbag Organizer in at the same time.  Wow.  The organizer took my fantabulous Kara James Grace Bag to a new level.  Don’t get me wrong (as you will find out in a soon to be arriving blog about the Kara James bag) the KJ bag has lots of pockets to hold various items, which is where my cell phone now lives, but the organizer turned the center bag area into a wonderland of organization.

Grace meet your new best friend......


I don’t know about you but I have always found handbags to be disorganized and frustrating.  Searching and looking and searching some more is especially aggravating when you’re holding up the line at the grocery store, or the coffee shop or the bank.  I have better things to do with my time as I’m certain all the people behind me in the line-ups do too.  Enter the Handbag Organizer.  What a great idea! 

The organizer has pockets around the outside perimeter, the inside and a large center pocket which is perfect for your wallet, eyeglass case and cheque book.  What joy to be able to find my keys, lip gloss, pen, notebook, mirror, hand lotion, need I say more?  Bliss is what I call it.  Pure bliss.

There’s more: the organizer comes in three different sizes:  large, medium and small, in three different colours: red, silver and black.  I used medium silver in my KJ Grace bag and it was a perfect fit!

One of the best things about the organizers is the ease of moving things from one handbag to another.  The handles make it so easy!  You just simply lift it out, with all of your stuff inside, and move it from one bag to another.  Wow.  What innovation!

Organization never looked or worked so well.